Despite a sales slump even before the coronavirus struck, U.K. vehicle ownership rises to its highest-ever figure. New data shows 40.4 million cars, light-commercial vehicles and trucks are registered for use on British roads. Encouragingly for the economy, LCV ownership has risen 2.7% to 4.5 million vehicles and heavy-duty truck […]
Vehicle fleeing MSP reaches over 100 mph in Oakland County before crash in Sterling Heights
OAKLAND COUNTY, Mich. – A vehicle fleeing Michigan State Police troopers reached speeds of over 100 mph in Oakland County before crashing in Sterling Heights, authorities said. You can watch the full video above. Michigan State Police troopers were called around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday about a carjacking suspect fleeing police. […]
Sweden Reaches 26% Electric Vehicle Market Share!
Cars Published on March 25th, 2020 | by Zachary Shahan March 25th, 2020 by Zachary Shahan Yes, the Swedish electric vehicle market is an odd one in which approximately 80% of electric vehicle sales are plug-in hybrids, leaving only 20% of the market for […]