Is your car’s Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair
your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic
(DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site.
Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means,
we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms,
and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information
as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums,
where you can ask questions, totally free.
Table of Contents
Recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out FordF150.net, F150 Forum
- Mar 8/19 – P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 – P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 – P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 – P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 – P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 – P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 – P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 – P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 – P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 – P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 – P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 – P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 – P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 – P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 – P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 – P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 – P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 – P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 – P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 – P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 – P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 – P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 – P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 – P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 – P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 – P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 – P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 – P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 – P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 – P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 – P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 – P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 – P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 – P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 – P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 – P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 – P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 – P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 – P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 – P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 – P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What’s New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- 2007 Toyota Sienna Code po101
Check engine light came on. Took car to shop but they keep cleaning the mass air flow (3x) and after each clean the check engine light came back on, so I finally had someone else replace the…
- Dodge Dakota p0004,p0158,p02098 codes
What likely trouble with all codes reading out same time. Dodge dakota 2006 v6 3.7 eng.The codes are p0004, p0158 and p02098. Thanks Earl Durrett…
- P2279 and po300 thru po306 2005 Honda pilot misses at idle stalls after startup until reaching operating temperature
Getting p2279 and po300 thru po306 stalls after startup until reaching operating temperature with AC on with AC off don’t stall misses at idle. Has plenty of power and acceleration runs grea…
- 2014 ford fusion se,1.5 liter
I have a 2014 ford fusion 1.5l. I have replaced turbo,throttle body,direct inject fuel pump and camshaft sensors(2). Car rough idles and wont take throttle. Code says #1 cylinder misfire….
- subaru outback code P0851
trying to find help resolving this code on this Subaru…
- Motor idles up and down
What can be wrong with it…
- PO336 Code Persistent; 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6
After tech cleared.
Installed A/C bypass pulley; prior to that, had intermittent misfires.
Car runs fine.
Yet, code persists.
What to do?…
- 2007 Navigator P0340 P0344 Codes
2007 Navigator Cam Sensor code 0340
Background – Vehicle runs just fine, no problem starting, mileage is good, engine runs smooth as silk, tons of power
1. Key in ignition, not started, use…
- fault codes U0100 C2123 C2124
how do i fix these…
- P0606 code
There was no codes on my truck until I started running tests with Zurich ZR15, then I get this code, but My truck also runs a Banks 6-gun tuner, that was unplugged due to plugging in code re…
- Need help Honda Civic P0336
I have a 2003 Civic LX 1.7l engine. It has a PO336 code. I changed to crank sensor and pig tail but engine light still codes on with same code. I check the voltage at the pig tail and have …
- Volvo P0380 Code
Hi, I have a Volvo V50, 2.0l diesel, 2006. The car is very lumpy when turning over. PO380 Has anyone experienced the same? Am in need of some help. Thank you….
NOTE: This information is presented for information purposes only.
It is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions
you take on any vehicle. All information on this site is copyright protected.