Table of Contents
Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Attorney Focused on Serious Bike Crash Accidents
We are California personal injury lawyers for bicycle accident victims. Our attorneys are particularly focused on cases that involve serious injuries to cyclists.
Power Legal Group offers free consultations, and will give you a candid analysis of your case.
Throughout Los Angeles and across the entire state, we fight for justice on behalf of injured cyclists who have suffered in any type of bicycle accident, including these common types:
- Bicycle Accident Caused by a Left-Turning Vehicle at an Intersection
- When a bicyclist and a motorist approach an intersection from opposite directions and the motorist turns left, colliding with the cyclist.
- Cyclist Injured by Automobile Turning Right on Red
- When a car waiting at an intersection turns right after a break in traffic and collides with a cyclist.
- Cyclist is Doored While Riding
- When a driver or passenger opens their door unexpectedly into a bike lane and hits the bicyclist.
- Vehicle Crashing into Cyclist from Behind
- When a motorist collides with the bicyclist from the rear either while stopped or in motion
- Crash Caused by a Car or Truck Pulling Out of a Driveway or Parking Spot
- When a vehicle reverses into a bicyclist, cutting them off or hitting them directly. Can be caused by careless driving or impared visibility.
- Vehicle Striking a Cyclist with Side-View Mirror
- When a moving car clips a bicyclist (knowingly or unknowingly) with the sideview mirror of the vehicle.
- Dog Attacking a Bicycle Rider
- When a dog bite causes direct injury to the cyclist, or the cyclist rides into unexpected danger to avoid the attacking dog.
Even if a vehicle did not actually strike you, to avoid crashing into a car or truck, you may have taken evasive action. This may have caused you to crash.
Even if you are partially at fault for your bicycle crash, you may be able to obtain substantial compensation for your injuries. No matter how it occurred, if you have been involved in a bike crash in Los Angeles, contact bicycle accident lawyers who know how to get justice for you.
Injury Attorneys for Lawsuits Involving Bicycle Crash Injuries
Few bicycle crashes are “minor.”
Our bicycle accident attorneys know that serious bicycle crash injuries often result from negligent automobile drivers. Because the trauma can be so serious, attorneys with extensive resources and vast experience must be called upon.
These lawsuits have very high stakes. You may have suffered:
- Brain injury
- Broken bones
- Damage to internal organs
- Deep lacerations
- Spinal cord damage
- Injuries that are not immediately apparent
You may have even lost your ability to ride a bicycle. You may be unable to walk or continue your career. Not only may your bicycle emergency lead to the need for immediate medical care, you may need long-term care and have to make serious adjustments to your lifestyle, including the question of whether you can continue to bike in Los Angeles.
Dealing with Insurance After a Bike Accident
Naturally, you’ll want to get insurance involved, both your own (if you have it as a cyclist) and the other party’s. They will typically make an offer and that’ll be the end of it.
But is their payout enough? No – they’re only paying for what’s immediately visible. They won’t include things like future medical bills, lost wages, ongoing pain, etc.
Negotiating on your own is doable, but is never advised. Insurance professionals have nurtured their expertise in making you think you’re fully taken care of when in fact their aim is to pay you as little as they can possibly get away with.
If you want to make sure you’re financially compensated for the long term effects of the crash, you need to hire an experienced bike accident attorney.
When you call the Power Legal Group, your case consultation is free. In fact, we don’t get paid a dime until you do.
We’ll go over your case details with you, as well as make sure you’re able to get your injuries addressed. Your health is the most important thing, of course, so we want you to be able to recover from your injuries properly. Don’t sell your body short of a full recovery just because you’re afraid of medical bills.
You don’t have to face the associated costs alone. Call our Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyers for the help you need: 800-323-7693.
How to Pursue Maximum Compensation after a Bike Crash
When you call us for a free consultation, we will listen to the details of your incident. If legal action is justified, we will gather extensive information about your injuries and engage in a thorough independent investigation into the cause of your injuries.
Providing you with all of the compensation you deserve is our goal. This may involve holding multiple parties accountable:
- Bicycle manufacturers producing defective products
- Irresponsible motorists compromising your safety
- Municipal authorities not providing adequate street lighting or maintaining safe roadways
- Safety device companies failing to produce helmets or other equipment to the highest standards
- Wheels, tires, spokes, pedals or other component manufacturers producing faulty parts
Your bike injury case may involve catastrophic injuries or you may be grieving the wrongful death of a loved one. Your bicycle crash may have been caused by a drunk, a distracted or a hit-and-run driver. We are experienced in even the most complex cases with the most serious damages.
For justice and restitution, reach out to Power Legal Group.
Schedule your FREE CONSULTATION.
Fill out the form below for your free consultation and a candid analysis of your case.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
- West Los Angeles
- Culver City
- Santa Monica